Steps to index or de-index your profile in Google
1. First of all, login to your account and click drop-down arrow icon at the top-right corner of the page (the same button from where you logout the account).
2. Now click “Settings” option from the menu list.
3. After this, move to “Privacy” tab.
4. Under “Who can look me up?” section, click the edit link next to “Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?” option.
Now tick mark or un-check “Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile” option to index or de-index your profile respectively.
5. When this setting is on, other search engines (such as Google, Yahoo! or Bing) will index your profile in their search result pages. On the other hand, when this setting is off, search engines will stop linking to your profile and de-index it automatically.
Any change you will make will not be applied instantly. It will take some time for Google to index or de-index your profile.
Stay connected guys for more posts like this. Comment below if you have any questions or queries! We are Happy to Help! 🙂